Author Topic: what's with the alex jones shit on the front page?  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Wanking@Funerals

• Cadet
  • Respect: 0
what's with the alex jones shit on the front page?
« on: September 04, 2008, 02:28:57 am »
the guy's a delusional fucking loony.

omg bush knocked down the towers and he worships a big owl at bohemian grove and doesn't drink tap water because there's fluoride in it that is actually a mind control chemical used by nazi germany who are down with the rockafellas that are working with kevin rudd to make a asian union and soon one world economy (it's already started in the EU lol) and then stage the first moon landing (no hollywood basement) to join forces with the men on mars that contacted us with the face that is like the egyptian pyramids but this won't happen until the myan calendar ends.

the world's not that simple so take off your tinfoil hats and stop puffin' bills, kids.

shout out thread: lavish, stats, fonzi, nugget, crazy legs, crazy legs' bro, me and the pbp crew. for years i tried to become a mod and access the secret mod forum... memories. ohhhh and cheers to some short dude for slashing our first panels ages years ago when we hit belgrave. we ended up tapping that yard a couple of other times and copped some epic chases (just ask the beer baron).

p.s. i was at ruby's lounge recently and spoke to this guy krisby who was telling me a rank story about that chris guy from the hello hello ads. apparently his woman used to be the madam at the pros and one day she had one of her ladies come to her (no pun) all crying and shit after she'd serviced that chris guy. appaRENTLY THIs dude brought in a loaf of bread with him, made the pro shit in the bread, then she had to sit there and watch him eat it. i don't know how much truth's in the story but i've been spreading it and rubbing the odd one out at the thought.

p.p.s. i hope you've all grown out of graffiti and realized there's more to life than being a hero to 14 year olds.

Offline PBP

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Respect: 3
    • Melbourne Graffiti
Re: what's with the alex jones shit on the front page?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 06:42:56 pm »
OMG!

Bong On.
You Rebel Scum

Offline Piece By Piece

• Global Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 08:39:45 pm »
the name says it all.......WANKER
black op jedi commando

Offline Wanking@Funerals

• Cadet
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 11:48:24 am »
the name says it all.......WANKER

don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

Offline New and improved BeerBaron.

• kekeke ^_^
  • Global Moderator
  • Elite Force
  • Respect: -37
  • laaaaa ^_^
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 12:03:13 am »
the guy's a delusional fucking loony.

omg bush knocked down the towers and he worships a big owl at bohemian grove and doesn't drink tap water because there's fluoride in it that is actually a mind control chemical used by nazi germany who are down with the rockafellas that are working with kevin rudd to make a asian union and soon one world economy (it's already started in the EU lol) and then stage the first moon landing (no hollywood basement) to join forces with the men on mars that contacted us with the face that is like the egyptian pyramids but this won't happen until the myan calendar ends.

the world's not that simple so take off your tinfoil hats and stop puffin' bills, kids.

shout out thread: lavish, stats, fonzi, nugget, crazy legs, crazy legs' bro, me and the pbp crew. for years i tried to become a mod and access the secret mod forum... memories. ohhhh and cheers to some short dude for slashing our first panels ages years ago when we hit belgrave. we ended up tapping that yard a couple of other times and copped some epic chases (just ask the beer baron).

p.s. i was at ruby's lounge recently and spoke to this guy krisby who was telling me a rank story about that chris guy from the hello hello ads. apparently his woman used to be the madam at the pros and one day she had one of her ladies come to her (no pun) all crying and shit after she'd serviced that chris guy. appaRENTLY THIs dude brought in a loaf of bread with him, made the pro shit in the bread, then she had to sit there and watch him eat it. i don't know how much truth's in the story but i've been spreading it and rubbing the odd one out at the thought.

p.p.s. i hope you've all grown out of graffiti and realized there's more to life than being a hero to 14 year olds.

LAVISH!!.
^_^

• kekeke ^_^
  • Global Moderator
  • Elite Force
  • laaaaa ^_^
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 08:40:13 pm »
REPLY YOU FAGGOT.
^_^

Offline FartSniff

• Major General
  • Respect: -5
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 12:58:48 pm »
You're my hero. Best paragraph ever written.

LOLZ RED RANGER!!

Offline Piece By Piece

• Global Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2008, 11:44:36 am »
"you're my hero.best paragraph ever".......you gotta be kiddin' mate.
black op jedi commando

• kekeke ^_^
  • Global Moderator
  • Elite Force
  • laaaaa ^_^
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2008, 08:21:54 pm »
what would you know. wankin at funerals drops the mad knowledge. hater.

p.s SHOUTOUTS TO THE OLDSKOOL CREW. REAL NIGGAS KNOW.
^_^

Offline TOYCUNT ONER!

• Global Moderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Respect: -17
  • NIGGA WHA?!?
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2008, 09:01:59 pm »
I just remembered my password. Sadly I am still doing teh graffitiz. Nowhere near as involved as I once was though. In fact I'd like to quit but struggle doing so.

Who are you by the way?

Whatever happened to rapturdh?
2000 - 2006 Niggas know.

Offline THE GREEN BASTARD

• I am your god.
  • Other Mods
  • Elite Force
  • Respect: 7452
  • Im your real dad
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2008, 12:43:40 am »
Rapturd has an exiting new career as a drunk male prostitute.
I can't wait to fuckin' hammer somebody.

Offline FartSniff

• Major General
  • Respect: -5
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2008, 12:56:56 pm »
Actually he spends 23 hours a day at the 24hr gym in Thomastown with Lavish, they enjoy watching each other whilst pumping weights and working on their delts.

LOLZ RED RANGER!!

Offline TOYCUNT ONER!

• Global Moderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Respect: -17
  • NIGGA WHA?!?
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2008, 12:55:43 pm »
Does lavish do squats above rapturd while he does situps?
2000 - 2006 Niggas know.