Author Topic: M TRAINS????????????????  (Read 26994 times)

M TRAINS????????????????
« on: January 01, 1970, 10:00:00 am »
are the security tapes watched as they happen? or at the end of the day?

Offline nellskee

• Seargent
  • Respect: 0
M TRAINS????????????????
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 1970, 10:00:00 am »
they usually get watched as shit haptens but if sompthin haptens and they dont find out till later theyll go watch em
i was doing tha machines at hughsdale station i got $60 and about 15 cop cars circling
i am not FAST_FTW-2002

Offline TOYCUNT ONER!

• Global Moderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Respect: -17
  • NIGGA WHA?!?
M TRAINS????????????????
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 1970, 10:00:00 am »
They dont allways watch the cameras 24/7 ...  u got the cops there because ppl allways do the machines there.
2000 - 2006 Niggas know.

heXr

M TRAINS????????????????
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 1970, 10:00:00 am »
Yeh the cameras usually arnt watched at the time, unless shit is reported, and if there is a suspect then they follow them around on the cameras :) especially when people go from station to station doing machines.

The camera quality is pretty good, but when its being recorded the quality is fucked up, just thought id let u ppl know ;)

M TRAINS????????????????
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 1970, 10:00:00 am »
wot if ya bomb a m-train its caught on camera but not reported wot r ya chances of getin dicked?

Offline durtwo

• Major
  • Respect: -1
M TRAINS????????????????
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 1970, 10:00:00 am »
what r the chances of being diked on camera on a connex witrh skool uniform will they be able to see ur face good??
everywhere that i go , i got people i know , who got people they know, so i suggest u lay low...

Offline TOYCUNT ONER!

• Global Moderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Respect: -17
  • NIGGA WHA?!?
M TRAINS????????????????
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 1970, 10:00:00 am »
The chances are small. The camera quality is pretty bad when they are recording. If they are not recording it and surveying the camera they cannot get you unless they actually get into the carriage and grab u which is highly unlikely. There are also legal loopholes you can get away with. Cover an eye and if it goes to caught you will get off for lack of evidence.

Sounds stupid but is true.

Never admit you have dun something.
2000 - 2006 Niggas know.

Offline fazer Cka

• Sizzle Chest
  • Respect: 0
    • http://www.teenpussy.com
M TRAINS????????????????
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 1970, 10:00:00 am »
nuh wrong u never admitt 2 anything inless they show u proof .........if ur getting interviewed no comment 2 everything and mtrains r chill if its a 6 cart mtrain then u can bomb the last 3 carriages but never bomb the front 3 carrigaes of an mtrain cos they watch u..............and 4 all u fuckheads who boot out windows stop it cos all it does is makie the line dodgy   :x

Offline Crazy Legs

• Global Moderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Respect: -3
M TRAINS????????????????
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 1970, 10:00:00 am »
serious, what are the drivers gonna do. the cameras dont record (im pretty sure) and me is right, all the drivers can do is watch you in action and call the cops. also, half the time on weekdays, the trains are half and halfs, so if there in the older half they cant even watch the cameras. i know in sydney the cameras record, but they take shots every two seconds so it lags heaps. wear a hoodie, cover an eye or whatever, even better, just wear sunnies, then they have little hope of catching you on dodgy camera recordings alone.

props_smc

WARNING:WARNING:WARNING
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 1970, 10:00:00 am »
there are cameras on the message board thing in the the middle. if u look close enough u can see them in the sided next to the writing

Offline Crazy Legs

• Global Moderator
  • Jedi Master
M TRAINS????????????????
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 1970, 10:00:00 am »
if your afraid of being recorded, just cover the cameras with shaving cream. and yes there are cameras in the message thing in the middle, just to the side of the writing.

M TRAINS????????????????
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 1970, 10:00:00 am »
Quote from: me

I think theres 4 cameras in each carriage, and normally 6 carriages (depending on time and line), so that makes 24 cameras inside each train, so how is the driver meant to watch these and drive at the same time and whatever else they have to do, like jerk off during the express stations? This means they probably dont notice jack shit, unless you bomb like crazy.
Even if they saw you killing someone all they can do is get someone like cops to hop on at the next station, but theyd have to be very quick to make it in time, or maybe there will be undercovers on the train already if youre unlucky, but theyre pretty easy to spot if theyre on your carriage, just a talent I have.
By the way I think there is a blind spot where the doors are, if you ducked and bombed the doors or that wall seperator thing it wouldnt be caught on camera at all, but just double check cause im not sure, at least wear a hat or something to cover your face more.
if youre really crafty make a video loop and transmit that through to the monitors, and then do a t2b e2e inside panel.
"that reminds me of the movie where theres a bus, and it couldnt go under 50mph. I think it was called 'The bus that couldnt slow down'"
     theres  3 cameras in every m>train 1 on each side of the msg board and the one in the bubble like 2 meters away from the board

Offline New and improved BeerBaron.

• kekeke ^_^
  • Global Moderator
  • Elite Force
  • Respect: -37
  • laaaaa ^_^
M TRAINS????????????????
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 1970, 10:00:00 am »
the message board is the screen in the middle that tells you what the next stop is and stuff. next to it is a little camera, u can cover it with a piece of cardboard or something its not hard.
^_^

M TRAINS????????????????
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 1970, 10:00:00 am »
Point one of those laser pointers at it ..... then have some fun!! 8)

Offline Crazy Legs

• Global Moderator
  • Jedi Master
M TRAINS????????????????
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 1970, 10:00:00 am »
yeah, i heard pointing laser pointers into them blinds them. i read that in a ralph magazine.